Kevin Huboda is a real estate professional in the Chicago area. His passion is helping his clients buy, sell and invest in real estate. Since earning his real estate license in 2011, Kevin went from selling 13 homes in his first year to selling 40 homes a single year. The industry average is a mere 6-7 homes per year.
In this interview, Kevin shares how building relationships helped him sell $8.2 million in real estate, and how he plans to accomplish his goal on selling $20 million by improving upon those relationships.
Be Willing to Adapt and Try New Things
- As the market changes, be willing to adapt in your business.
- You need to be proactive about consistently get better at what you do.
- Try new things, find what doesn’t work and focus on what’s working.
Improve What Works
- Evaluate your past sales and where they came from.
- Relationships work more than anything else.
- Ask yourself, “How can I improve my relationships and get more referrals?”
Finding Strategic Partnerships and Mentors
- The best way to start of business is to think about strategic partnerships.
- If you’re selling real estate, find the person you want to work with and join their team. Then figure out what you can do to add the most value to them.
- Find mentors who can get you where you want to go.
- A strategic partner and mentor could be the same person, but having a mentor in a different field can give you a different perspective.
- Kevin’s webiste – KevinHuboda.com